Terms of Trade for ONLINE DIRECT and for Wholesale Customers
Returns policy for online sales is shown at the bottom of this page
These General Terms of Trade are between iLifeFoods Pty Ltd registered owner of the iLifeFoods, AuraGold Farms or SeaFlower-Australia brands (hereinafter called “ILF”) and the purchaser of such goods (hereinafter called “the Customer”) unless expressly varied in writing.
- 2.1 All orders will be subject to an Order Confirmation being sent by ‘the Customer’. ILF may decline an order or accept in whole or part, at its sole discretion. An order may be cancelled if in ILF’s opinion it is impractical or uneconomic to fulfil. Orders cannot be cancelled by the Customer unless agreed by ILF
- 2.2 ILF reserves the right to determine manufacturing and or delivery lead times for orders placed by the Customer and ILF will communicate these to the Customer where necessary.
- 2.3 Altered orders may be subject to a charge (surcharge/handling/ service charge).
- 2.4 Should ILF not be satisfied with the Customer’s financial ability, ILF at its option may at any time terminate any particular order notwithstanding acceptance.
- 3.1 The price shall be shown on ILF’s invoice or Quotation.
3.2 All prices are subject to any variation in the price of any component of the goods
3.3 Prices quoted are subject to the addition of any appropriate and applicable G.S.T. and any other tax or penalty imposed by any governmental authority upon the goods or services.
- 4.1 Goods to Customers will be shipped at the Customer’s cost with transportation paid to Customer’s destination.
4.2 The method of transportation and the carrier will be at discretion of ILF or when agreed to with the customer.
4.3 ILF also reserves the right to ship by the most cost effective manner to the customer’s destination.
Uncontrollable Events and Delays
- 5.1 While ILF will endeavour to adhere to stipulated delivery times, ILF shall not be responsible for any consequential loss or damage sustained by the Customer or any other person by reason of any delay in delivery or failure to fulfil an order whether caused by circumstances beyond the control of ILF or not.
6.1 Insurance on the transport of all goods is the Customer’s care without any exceptions.
Shortage Or Quality Complaints
- 7.1 If the goods delivered do not conform to ILF’s documents accompanying the delivery, the Customer must notify ILF immediately and at the latest within 24hours of the receipt of delivery. Details of ILF documents must accompany the claim.
- 8.1 Where an account may be created and unless otherwise expressly stated by ILF in writing, Payment Terms are payment by the 7 days following delivery of the goods and/or cash prior to shipment.Payment terms are at the
- discretion of ILF.
8.2 Failure to make payment in full on the due date shall be a default and without prejudice to ILF’s other rights In respect of such default, the Customer shall pay interest on overdue monies at the rate of four (4%) percent per month from the due date until the date of payment in full, both before and after judgment.
8.3 If ILF should deem the credit of the Customer to be unsatisfactory it may at any time require security for payment and may withhold supply until provision of sufficient security or ILF may at its option suspend supplies. In addition payment for all goods delivered to the date of such suspension and any other monies payable shall immediately become due and payable.
8.4 ILF shall be entitled to recover from the Customer all legal and other costs arising from the collection of any overdue monies, or return of the goods.
8.5 Customers acting as Directors or registered owners of a business will personally indemnify ILF against any unpaid invoices and costs arising from collection.
9.1 Until payment in full of such indebtedness has been made or the Customer breaches these terms and conditions, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that:
- a. The goods are held by the Customer as bailee to be sold by it as agent for and on behalf of ILF.
b. The Customer shall store the goods supplied in such a way that it is clear that they are the property of ILF.
c. The Customer hereby irrevocably gives ILF, its agents and servants, leave and license without the necessity of giving any notice, to enter on and into any premises occupied by the Customer to search for and remove any of the goods supplied to or in which ILF has ownership without in any way being liable to the Customer or any person or company claiming through the Customer and if the goods or any of them are wholly or partially attached to or incorporated in any other goods, ILF may where practical disconnect or sever in any way whatsoever as may be necessary to remove the goods.
d. If the goods have been resold by the Customer prior to payment in full of the outstanding indebtedness of the customer then the proceeds of such resale shall be the property of ILF (but only to the extent necessary to discharge such outstanding indebtedness) and the Customer shall hold such proceeds in trust for ILF.
e. This clause is intended to protect ILF in the event of the insolvency of or default in payment by the Customer.
Limitation of Liability
- 10.1 ILF shall be given the opportunity to examine any alleged defects. All other express or implied warranties statutory or otherwise excluded.
10.2 The Customer is not entitled to withhold payment or make deductions on account of goods claimed to be defective.
Returns Policy for ONLINE RETAIL CLIENTS ONLY
You may return all unopened and undamaged items purchased at iLifeFoods Pty Ltd Online Store within 7 days of the original delivery. We will pay the return shipping costs if the product is defective or the return is a result of our error. If the item is returned for any other reason you are responsible for the return shipping amount. No returns will be accepted after 7 days. We will credit you in the same manner as your original payment within 7 days of receiving the returned item. Email notification Contact of an intention to return goods for whatever reason must be made within 24hrs of the receipt of the items. A Returns Authorisation Code will be provided. No items may be returned without this code.
Ship authorized returns to the following address:
iLifeFoods Pty Ltd
14 Bonavista Cres
Doonan, QLD, Australia 4562
For questions regarding our return policy please contact us Contact or +61 7 54711440
All the original rights powers and exemptions and remedies of ILF shall remain in full force notwithstanding any neglect forbearance or delay in the enforcement thereof ILF shall not be deemed to have waived any condition unless such waiver shall be in writing under the signature of a Director or the Secretary of ILF and any such waiver, unless the contrary shall be expressly stated, shall apply to and operate only in the particular transaction dealing or matter.
Should any of these General Terms of Sale be inapplicable or invalid the remaining terms shall remain in force and valid. The laws of the State of Queensland, Australia govern these Terms of Trade.